The next meeting is on Saturday 21st April at 2 p.m. in the Storyhouse meeting room. We’ll be discussing Night Watch by Sergei Lukyanenko.
We also have to choose the next four books for the May to August meetings. The shortlist is:
- The Dying Earth By Jack Vance
- Ready Player One By Ernest Cline
- Across the Nightingale Floor By Lian Hearn
- Frankenstein in Baghdad By Ahmed Saadawi
- Assassin’s Apprentice By Robin Hobb
- The Thief’s Gamble By Juliet E. McKenna
- Bridge of Birds By Barry Hughart
- Hekla’s Children By James Brogden
- Altered America By Cat Rambo
- Ironskin By Tina Connolly
As usual I’ll write summaries of the books and post a link to the PDF on Facebook.